To begin with, the administrator of the website is Organic Polska Sp. z o.o., Lubelska 5, 24-173 Markuszów, NIP: 7123182278, REGON: 060524966.
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is Organic Polska Sp. z o.o., Lubelska 5, 24-173 Markuszów, NIP: 7123182278, REGON: 060524966.
2 Who can you contact regarding the processing of your personal data?
As part of the implementation of data protection in our organisation, we have decided not to appoint a Data Protection Officer due to the fact that it is not mandatory in our situation. For matters relating to data protection and privacy in general, you can contact: email@example.com
3. what information do we have about you?
Depending on the purpose, we may process the following information about you:
- e-mail address
- data contained in e-mail correspondence
- phone number
- IP address
Furthermore, we use tools that collect a range of information about you related to your use of our website. This includes, in particular, the following information:
- information about your device, operating system and browser
- IP address subject to truncation and anonymisation
- date of site visit
- subpages viewed
- time spent on the site
- transitions between sub-pages
- mouse clicks or screen taps
- clicks on individual links
- the source from which you go to the page
- your age bracket
- Your gender
- Your approximate location limited to
- Your interests determined by your online activities
4 Where do we get your personal data from?
In most cases, you give them to us yourself. This happens when:
- you contact us by e-mail
- you follow our social media profiles or interact with content we publish on social media
In addition, some information about you may be automatically collected by the tools we use:
- the website mechanism collects your IP address
5. Is your data secure?
We care about the security of your personal data. We analyse the risks involved in the various processes of processing your data and then implement appropriate security and personal data protection measures. We monitor the state of the technical infrastructure on an ongoing basis, train our staff, look at the procedures in place and make the necessary improvements. If you have any questions about your personal data, we are at your disposal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 For what purposes do we process your personal data?
7. How long will we keep your personal data?
8 Who are the recipients of your personal data?
We would venture to say that modern business cannot do without services provided by third parties. We also make use of such services. Some of these services involve the processing of your personal data. Third-party service providers that are involved in the processing of your personal data are:
- the hosting provider, which stores the data on the server
cloud software provider where data processing takes place
- the accountancy office that processes your invoice data
a maintenance service provider who gains access to the data if the technical work carried out concerns areas where personal data are located
- other subcontractors who gain access to the data if the scope of their activities requires such access
All entities listed above process your data on the basis of personal data processing trust agreements with us and guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection.
If the need arises, your data may be shared with a legal advisor or lawyer bound by professional secrecy. The need may arise from a legal need requiring access to your personal data.
Your data is shared with courier companies to the extent necessary to deliver your order. These companies become independent controllers of your personal data. In addition, we participate in a customer satisfaction/customer feedback survey programme. If you agree to be included in the satisfaction survey, your data will be shared with the organiser of the customer satisfaction/customer feedback survey scheme, who will thus become the controller of your personal data.
Furthermore, when it comes to Anonymous Information, the providers of the tools or plug-ins that collect Anonymous Information have access to it. The providers of these tools are their own controllers of the data collected in them and may share this data under the terms and conditions they set out in their own rules and privacy policies, which are beyond my control.
9. Do we transfer your data to third countries or international organisations?
Yes, part of the processing of your personal data may involve transfers to third countries.
We transfer your personal data to third countries in connection with the use of tools that store personal data on servers located in third countries, in particular in the USA. The providers of these tools guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection through the relevant compliance mechanisms provided for by the RODO, in particular through the use of standard contractual clauses.
Tools that involve the transfer of data to third countries:
- invoicing system
The following information is transmitted to third countries:
- procurement data
- data contained in e-mail correspondence
We would also like to remind you at this point that we use external tools that may collect Anonymous Information. We have mentioned this several times within this policy, including in response to a previous question. The providers of these tools often use servers located around the world, in particular in the United States of America (USA), to store the collected information.
10. do we use profiling? Do we make automated decisions based on your personal data?
We do not make decisions towards you based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would produce legal effects towards you or similarly significantly affect you.
Yes, we do use tools that may take certain actions depending on the information collected by the tracking mechanisms, but we believe that these actions do not have a material impact on you, as they do not differentiate your situation as a customer, do not affect the terms of the contract you may enter into with us, etc.
Using certain tools, we can, for example, target you with personalised advertising based on your previous activities on the website or suggest products that may be of interest to you. This is known as behavioural advertising. We encourage you to learn more about behavioural advertising, particularly with regard to privacy issues. You will find detailed information, including the possibility of managing your settings with regard to behavioural advertising, here.
We emphasise that within the tools I use I only have access to Anonymous Information. This information is stored on the servers of the providers of the individual tools, and these servers can most often be located around the world.
11. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
The RODO grants you the following potential rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to access your data and to receive a copy of it,
- The right to rectification (amendment) of your data,
- The right to erasure (if, in your opinion, there are no grounds for us to process your data, you can request that we erase it),
- The right to restrict processing (you can request that we restrict processing to only storing your data or carrying out activities agreed with you if, in your opinion, we have inaccurate data or are processing it unduly),
- The right to object to processing (you have the right to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest; you should indicate the particular situation which you think justifies us stopping the processing covered by the objection; we will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we demonstrate that the grounds for our processing override your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, assert or defend our claims),
- The right to data portability (you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format the personal data you have provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent; you can have this data sent directly to another entity),
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data if you have previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (if you find that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or any other competent supervisory authority).
The rules related to the exercise of the rights indicated above are described in detail in Articles 16 - 21 of the RODO. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with these provisions. For our part, we consider it necessary to explain to you that the rights indicated above are not absolute and you will not be entitled to them in relation to all processing activities of your personal data.
We emphasise that one of the rights indicated above is always available to you - if you consider that we have committed a breach of data protection regulations in the processing of your personal data, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
Cookies are small textual information stored on your terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our ICT system (our own cookies) or by third-party ICT systems (third-party cookies). Specific information can be recorded and stored in cookies, which can then be accessed by ICT systems for specific purposes.
Some of the cookies we use are deleted when your browser session ends, i.e. when you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your terminal device and enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit the website (persistent cookies). If you want to find out more about cookies as such, you can read, for example, this material: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
14. Can you disable cookies?
Yes, you can manage your cookie settings within your web browser. You can block all or selected cookies. You can also block cookies for specific sites. You can also delete previously saved cookies and other site and plug-in data at any time.
Web browsers also offer the possibility to use incognito mode. You can use this if you do not want information about pages visited and files downloaded to be saved in your browsing and download history. Cookies created in incognito mode are deleted when you close all windows in this mode.
Browser plug-ins for controlling cookies are also available, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com). The option to control cookies may also be provided by additional software, in particular anti-virus packages, etc.
In addition, there are tools available on the internet to control certain types of cookies, in particular to collectively manage behavioural advertising settings (e.g. www.youronlinechoices.com/, www.networkadvertising.org/choices).
15 For what purposes do we use our own cookies?
Proprietary cookies are used to ensure the correct functioning of the various mechanisms of the website, such as the correct transmission of the forms visible on the website.
Own cookies also store information about your consent to cookies.
16 What third-party cookies are used?
Aware of the requirements created by the Court of Justice of the European Union, we have nevertheless refrained from indicating the lifespan of cookies used by individual tools. In order to determine reliably the lifespan of each cookie, we would have to overwhelm you with excessive information which would in no way meet the principle of transparency and legibility of the information provided to you. Furthermore, the lifespan of cookies can change so actively on the part of tool providers that we are unable to exercise reliable control over this. Aside from determining the lifespan of cookies, we would like to remind you that the only option for real control over the length of time information is stored in cookies is for you to manage cookies directly. From the level of your web browser, you can delete cookies stored on your device at any time.
Furthermore, while in the case of statistical and marketing tools we can view various reports generated on the basis of Anonymous Information, with regard to other tools we do not even gain any access to the information collected in the cookies, being only interested in whether the functions of the tool for which the tool has been installed are working correctly within our website.
17. Do we track your behaviour on our website?
18. are we targeting you with targeted advertising?
19. How can you manage your privacy?
- the cookie settings of your internet browser
browser plug-ins supporting cookie management, e.g. Ghostery
- additional cookie management software,
incognito mode in the web browser
- behavioural advertising settings, e.g. youronlinechoices.com
20 What are server logs?
The use of the website involves sending requests to the server where the website is stored. Each request made to the server is recorded in the server logs.
The logs include, among other things, your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about the web browser and the operating system you are using. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific users of the website and is not used by us to identify you.
The server logs are only ancillary material for the administration of the site, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorised to administer the server.
21. is there anything else you should know?
Cardboard packaging manufacturer Organic Polska Sp. z o.o. is a family-owned company with a wealth of experience. Present on the market since 2009, from the very beginning we constantly introduce newer and more interesting products tailored to the needs of the most demanding customers. Our product range includes: cardboard IBCs, transport packaging, cardboard pallets, stabilising elements (i.e. cardboard profiles and spacers) to name a few. Our solutions help customers eliminate heavy materials (e.g. wood) and non-organic materials (e.g. polystyrene foam) from their processes, simplify packaging, and eliminate transport damage to generate savings and improve the customer's image. If you want to learn more about our offer and how we can improve the logistics in your company, contact our advisors personally.