Lithuania and Latvia [EU project].
The company "Organic Polska" Sp. z o.o. enters the Lithuanian and Latvian markets with a product in the form of glue profiles made from multilayer corrugated board.
Purpose and intended effect of the project:
The company expects that as a result of the internationalisation exercise:
- It will acquire new foreign markets in the form of Lithuania and Latvia.
- It will increase revenue through the share of revenue from the overseas market in total service revenue of at least 20% by the end of 2022.
- It will develop the business, thanks to the experience gained through international business cooperation.
- It will gain an increase in revenue, which in turn will allow for new investments, such as the further development of equipment or personnel facilities.
- It will establish new international contacts, allowing further international expansion into new markets.
Measurable effects of project implementation:
- Number of internationalisation business models prepared for implementation - 1;
- Number of new markets (countries) where the applicant has achieved readiness to start selling products - 2;
- Number of organised business process service channels to be implemented in target markets - 4.
The total value of the project is - PLN 490 471.11 (in words: four hundred and ninety thousand four hundred and seventy-one zloty 11/100).
Contribution of European Funds:
Project co-financing constituting de minimis aid - PLN 338,942.65 (in words: three hundred and thirty-eight thousand nine hundred and forty-two zloty 65/100).
Deadline for Implementation:
01.01.2021 - 30.06.2022
Cardboard packaging manufacturer Organic Polska Sp. z o.o. is a family-owned company with a wealth of experience. Present on the market since 2009, from the very beginning we constantly introduce newer and more interesting products tailored to the needs of the most demanding customers. Our product range includes: cardboard IBCs, transport packaging, cardboard pallets, stabilising elements (i.e. cardboard profiles and spacers) to name a few. Our solutions help customers eliminate heavy materials (e.g. wood) and non-organic materials (e.g. polystyrene foam) from their processes, simplify packaging, and eliminate transport damage to generate savings and improve the customer's image. If you want to learn more about our offer and how we can improve the logistics in your company, contact our advisors personally.